Web Document Management
KDM Force Document Management is a Web-Based, Easy-to-Use application built on top of KDM Force platform's foundation and allows business users to continue using the standard business applications they prefer via a standard, browser-based interface.
KDM Force Document Management enables organizations to capture, secure, share and distribute digital and paper-based documents and reports.
Ajax + Server-push
for a user-friendly interface
The software's easy-to-use interface minimizes user training and support costs and allows to get started in just minutes.Learn more
The solution starts with a core KDM Force server, which provides search, security, workflow and revision control for all types of content. KDM Force Document Management is built on top of that foundation, offering additional functionality specific to capturing, securing and sharing digital and paper-based business information.
KDM Force Document Management allows business users to continue using the standard business applications they prefer via a standard, browser-based interface. Automatic content conversion to HTML, PDF and other Web-viewable formats enables quick and easy access.
For the IT administrator: Business users will adopt a document management solution as long as its easy to use and seamlessly integrates with existing business processes. KDM Force Document Management is an out-of-the-box, Web-based server solution that empowers you to meet these user requirements without burdening your technical team with a high-maintenance, cumbersome solution.
KDM Force Document Management provides robust functionality and will companies save money by automating routine tasks.
- Author and capture
- Content contribution using Windows Explorer, Web browser, e-mail, etc.
- Document imaging
- Robust workflow with e-mail notification
- Mainframe report capture and parsing
- Manage and secure
- Customizable metadata model
- Library services including check-in, check-out and version control
- Out-of-the-box security or integrations with LDAP, Active Directory, etc.
- Dynamic or user-controlled watermarks
- Search and retrieve
- Taxonomy, categorization, full-text and metadata search
- Content viewing without native applications in PDF, HTML, etc.
- Subscription services
- Personalization on an individual basis
- Archive and dispose
- Dynamic and on-demand document archiving and removal
- Content expiration
- Back-up and recovery support
- Audit trails and system reports